Tuesday, November 13, 2007

OMG! I'M ENGAGED

The title pretty much says it all as of October 27 I am engaged! Amanda and I went to Florida and it rained almost the whole time, but there was an opening that led to a walk on the beach followed by a proposal. Thats the story, she would probably tell it much more romanticly than I, but i have to keep up my tuff-guy image. The wedding is going to be March 7 2009, so who knows how much time I will have to update this blog. I have to remodel the house and plan a wedding. The wedding is going to be cool we are going to make sure that it has our style in it, so i get to wear neon green chuck taylors with my tux!




4 Comments:

Anonymous Karriane said...

i knew it was going to happen very very soon and i knew when you wrote about it that she was the one. i am very happy for you. :)
God Bless you and Amanda lots Jim.

2:26 PM

 
Blogger JB said...

thanx a lot!

10:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

updates?

4:57 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe he is never coming back because the guy is with his wife.

2:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home