Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I Had Sadness for Breakfast!


Well tomorrow is the big comic and toy convention that I always go to, but this year I will be missing out. Do to about half a dozen reasons my friends and I are not able to go. I just came home from the comic shop I frequent and it turns out that the owner will not be going this year either. It depresses me a little, but all things considered this would have been a bad year for me monetarily speaking to attend a convention. Next year the plan is to attend a bigger convention that is held in California. Well that’s about all I have to say, I will end with a question, Kyle how the heck are you, and are you enjoying the new job?

1 Comments:

Blogger Kekkyojin said...

i'm good, the job is good..hours are kinda long...but pay is nice..

3:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home