Sunday, August 27, 2006

Another Waste of A Post

Ok time to ramble enough to make a new post. What to talk about? Alright, I got it, I sold the house I was fixing up to resell. It was a long process I got the house about 10 months ago. 10 months may seem a little long for those of you that watch flip this house, but I did all the work myself with the help of my cousin Adam and uncle Bob also known as D.B. Pubes. This house was a mess, we redid everything in it. As of yesterday the final papers are all signed, so 29 more days to go before the house is no longer mine. D.B. Pubes has been a jerk the whole time, he really likes not to pitch in his half of the cash required to buy supplies and pay bills. If I wouldn’t have had to pay for just about everything, this house would have been finished months ago, but I learned a lesson as to who I can count on. God is the only one who is 100% there for me no matter what, without his blessings month after month I wouldn’t have had the money to finish the house. Now I can’t wait to do another house, but this time D.B. Pubes will not be assisting.


CURRENTLY READING

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home