Sunday, July 23, 2006

Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.

Well one more friend is now living in Columbus. Kyle has left the Trumbull area. I will surly miss him, he was great to work with, when he showed up that is. Sorry Kyle had to toss that in there. Honestly it was great working with you, I hope that the move brings you the happiness I know you have been longing for. It really does suck that we are going to miss the Wizard World Convention, but I am looking forward to going to San Diego Comic Con next year. Enjoy the Kroger discount and make sure to suck down a few four packs of vanilla Jones Soda for me, and eat a box of frozen Jones Soda pops too. We haven’t been as close as we used to be in the past few months, but I really feel like you were the little brother I never had. I will now have to put an add in the paper for a new chauffeur. Enjoy Columbus and when I get the cash for a navigation system, I will come visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home