Friday, February 24, 2006

I Hate Mornings! Especially This One!

I woke up today and when downstairs to put some clothes in the dryer. While I was doing that I heard water splashing against the ground right out side of my window. So I run upstairs and out the door thinking that some stupid kid thought it would be funny to turn on my outside water faucet. But to my surprise it was a grown man, who said he was from the water company and that he was turning off my water. I paused for a second shocked by his remark, then I said why would you turn it off, I pay the bill every month. He told me that I had not paid the bill, and that I got a letter saying that there was a problem. True I did get a letter saying that the meter wasn’t working right and that my bill was going to be estimated. I informed him that I had already contacted the water department about that before and that someone had come out to check the problem and told me that he would have to run a new line. The guy never showed up when he was supposed to so I didn’t think anything of it and just kept on paying the estimated bill. He then informs me that the guy I described to him left the company and he took his place. Then he talks to the water department and they told him that the guy never filled out a report saying he came to my house to check the meter problem. So this new guy fixed the problem and my water is still on. This morning has been wonderful, can you sense the sarcasm there. Karriane I know you have had a bad day too, if I could I would alter time to make your day the greatest day you have ever had. But I can’t, however I can promise you that I will never yell at you or treat you like those who have made you upset.

song currently stuck in my head.

Spoken - promise

Yet another day seems like it’s wasted
You don’t feel you’re any closer to the prize
A dead end job where there’s no future
Praying that tomorrow things won’t be this way
Things will get better this I promise you
And I know that you won’t feel this way forever
Things will get better this I promise you
And I know loneliness won’t last forever
Yet another day, another tired morning
You’re catching up to your intentions
You’re thinking life has to be easier than this
Maybe tomorrow things won’t be this way
Loneliness won’t last forever
I promise with all that’s in me to leave this emptiness behind










1 Comments:

Anonymous karriane said...

thanx.

1:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home