Thursday, February 16, 2006

For You My Dear!


Ok so I haven’t posted in a long time, what can I say, someone keeps me out late and I don’t have the time to post, so I’m going to keep this short and sweet. The truth be told, I love that fact that she keeps me out late and I wouldn’t trade it for a life-time supply of Jones Soda. Valentines Day has come and gone, and I must admit I have never had a better one, even if I was getting over an illness. Besides any time a girl buys a guy a Jones, you know she really cares. I can’t express how much I care in words or excessive smiling, Karriane you really are someone special and proof that God answers prayers. With that being said I will conclude this post and dedicate it to the one, the beautiful, Karriane.

















My newest addiction, Vanilla Jones Soda

1 Comments:

Anonymous Karriane said...

Well thank you for updating adorable!

I wouldnt trade our time for anything either.

God is the definition of every good thing.

1:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home