Monday, January 23, 2006

Long Weekend

I have had one busy weekend, first my van broke down because the battery died. So I had to get that replaced on Friday. Saturday I managed to take my beautiful girlfriend Karriane out to lunch at Inner Circle Pizza. We tried the hot chips, which are homemade potato chips. They were awesome! Then after that I had to go to my office Christmas party, yes I know Christmas is over, but no one could go before then. We went to Station Square for dinner and then to see the Youngstown Steelhounds play some hockey. Then Sunday was kinda mellow, I went to church, bought some toys and took a well needed nap.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Karriane said...

why kind sir you have managed to make me smile yet again. :) < see!

Those chips were pretty awesome!

9:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home