Thursday, January 12, 2006

The Life and Times of Me!

Today I thought I would try something a little different with the blog-o-trash. I’m going to do a guide to how my day went, yes that means grab some coffee to stay awake, or if you have insomnia read this to fall asleep! Ok lets begin,

6:00 A.M. – The alarm wakes me up, I slap the snooze button, because I am not getting up this early.

6:08 A.M. – The alarm wakes me up yet again, why, why can’t the snooze work in ten minute intervolves? Who makes the rules on the stupid snooze time regulations? I am so going to smack the idiot that came up with the eight minute snooze. Ok, calm down, I need to get up in twenty-two minutes, must fall back asleep.

6:16 A.M. – Stupid alarm, I was almost asleep again. Only fourteen minutes of possible sleep left, must sleep, please just let me sleep a little more.

6:18 A.M. – Oh man, only twelve minutes left, come on sleep stupid sleep, what’s wrong with you why wont you just fall asleep!


The anticipation is killing you isn’t it? I can see you sitting on the edge of your seat, that’s why this little segment shall be to be continued! That’s right tune in tomorrow for the shocking conclusion of The Dreaded Alarm! Same Bat-time same Bat-site!

Warning this will not be continued tomorrow, please do not tune in, please do not leave hate mail complaining about the cliffhanger. Thank you and have a nice day!

Song Currently Stuck In My Head!

MXPX
"Do Your Feet Hurt"


Can I call you sweetheart or even baby doll?
If I had your number, you'd be getting a phone call
Can I leave you a message on your machine?
Letting you know that you're the bomb
And you blew up on me

Are you anxious to see me
After your next class?
Do you care when I tell you
Step around that broken glass?

Can I see you after you get out of school?
I won't even mind if you treat me cruel
Take a ride on my Vespa, I'll take you home
I'll climb up to your window and read you a poem

I know that you believe in the one true God above
And that's why you're waiting
For your one and only love
Do your feet hurt? Did you fall from heaven?
'Cause you've been running through
My mind all day
My mind don't mind

I don't know what to say or do
I can't eat when I'm with you
Goodnight sweetheart I gotta go
And you won't come to my next show?




















MMM, JONES!

2 Comments:

Anonymous karriane said...

I had so many of those lyrics wrong. hahahaha!

9:57 PM

 
Blogger JB said...

you are not alone, i always thought that Mike was saying my mind O' mind, not my mind don't mind.

2:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home