Monday, January 09, 2006

I'm Back, don't hurry to get the party blowers or anything!














Ok so I’m back, I know I haven’t posted in forever. Mostly because of a computer problem, well I sent my pc to get fixed so now I’m using my pc from the 1950’s. I just got home from my first date with someone very special to me, hopefully she enjoyed it too. We went to the movies, yes I know that is very typical, but it’s Ohio what else is there to do? We saw The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe. At first I was somewhat Leary of seeing this film, I thought it would be geared more towards children and to my surprise it actually wasn’t. The film was very good, but the company was better. Anyway this film gets 8 flying griffins out of 10.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Karriane said...

You are the sweetest guy I know.

10:54 PM

 
Blogger JB said...

"You are the sweetest guy I know."

and my face turns red from blushing!

1:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home