Friday, January 13, 2006

Chh-chh-chh-chh hah-hah-hah-hah

Well it’s Friday the 13th which means I need to watch some Friday the 13th movies! Or I could go find a hockey mask and go knock on someone’s door, that would be fun! I will also need some coveralls and a knife, no wait a hatchet. Once I get my costume together I will then need to practice the sound effect that always plays while Jason is stocking his victims, chh-chh-chh-chh hah-hah-hah-hah, chh-chh-chh-chh hah-hah-hah-hah. I wonder if my neighbors would find that funny, they hate me now, why not just go all out and see how mad the will get. Well I really must go, I need to start watching Friday the 13th part 300, o wait I think we’re on part 700 now! Anyway here is your moment of Zen.
























Chh-chh-chh-chh hah-hah-hah-hah
















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home