Monday, October 03, 2005

Mr. Sparkle



Today’s blog is brought to you by Mr. Sparkle! Taste the zestful bubbling foam of his vengeance, Mr. Sparkle is disrespectful to dirt!

Ok so nothing has happened of importance since the last time we have talked. So this will be a rant, I know I hate rants too, but this one is needed to calm my nerves and you are probably wondering why tonight’s blog is brought to you by Mr. Sparkle. What is up with people advertising on blog’s by posting a comment that makes no sense what so ever, and then adding a link to some crappy website selling junk like bird supplies? My blog sucks, I’ll be the first to say it, why would anyone want to try and advertise on it? I checked out the stupid websites that were linked in the responses on some of my previous posts and one didn’t event work, why even bother posting a link that doesn’t work, these people are ridiculous. So for all you hosers out there that think posting links to your website on other peoples blogs with out having something to say about the blog, please stop, because you will probably loose customers by being stupid instead of gaining them. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it, peace out homies.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Podcasting on Windows: Audio Editing
Posted by Stowe Boyd Just a reminder: Greg Narain will be hosting a episode of Podcasting on Windows this week, and the topic is Audio Editing.
Came across your blog, nice work.

If you ever want to make some extra money, visit this site, I find it cool.
paid survey
As you can see it deals with paid survey.

Cheer

12:02 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Audi Cuts Ad Costs With Blogs
Last week, at the OMMA East conference, the subject of blog advertising received a lot of attention.
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

12:02 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Scoop on Blogging
While Web logs began as extensions of individuals, they're increasingly becoming extensions of entire communities.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a disaster recovery plan checklist site. It pretty much covers disaster recovery plan checklist related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

12:02 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Blog. It looks like you spent a lot of time on it. Check on my site on secure your future.

12:02 AM

 
Blogger JB said...

wow this blog is like 2 seconds old and there are four stupid comments left. So I welcome the word Verification feature in hopes that it will stop these unwanted posts.

12:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home