Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Holy Bat Crap Robin!



Today’s Blog is brought to you by Batman Begins. He is vengeance, he is the night, he is Batman!

I just got the chance to watch Batman Begins, and let me tell you, IT ROCKS! It is by far the best movie I have seen this year, and I have watched a lot of movies this year, which is further evidence that I have no life. That’s beside the point; the point is go rent, buy, burn, whatever just get the movie in your dvd player and watch it. I promise you that if you’re a fan of super hero type movies, you will love this one. Well I must run, I need to get an antidote for this nerve toxin that the Scarecrow just sprayed me with. Oh, and I give this movie 10 baterangs out of 10!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also running through MxPx's music is a spiritual streak. While Herrera says the band consider themselves Christians (he even contributed "The Empire," a song which featured blink-182's Mark Hoppus, to last year's tribute album to Mel Gibson's Passion of the Christ), he admits: "I don't know if most Christians would consider us Christians. We don't do all the right things. We go out drinking and don't attend church regularly. But I know what I believe and at the same time, I want to separate myself from all the other crazies."

"Hopefully, the success of American Idiot will make people want another record that rocks and kicks ass," says Herrera. "We realized we needed to make a record that speaks to people like that one did. The message was, we couldn't call this one in. We basically had to be there in the studio every day giving it everything we can."

6:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

come back!

11:21 AM

 
Blogger JB said...

anonymous, i am thinking about coming back, but i need to reformat my pc so i can post problem free! So when my pc is clean and out of rehab i will return.

8:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home