Thursday, July 07, 2005

Chemical Castration Is Alright With Me!

Joseph Edward Duncan III a sex offender, went to prison for 20 years only to get out and do it again. This makes me believe that chemical castration for sex offenders is not such a bad idea, yes I’m sure it’s against some stupid amendment, but when you’re a criminal in prison your rights are some what revoked. There is always going to be that one person that gets convicted and castrated that is proven innocent 10 years later, or some sob story about how a husband and wife can’t have a kid do to the fact the husband committed a crime when he was younger, but isn’t the safety of the children worth it? I’d like to think that their safety is undoubtedly worth it. We as a nation must protect the innocent children, since they can not protect themselves. The sex offender website is available to the public for that very reason, I recommend if you have young children or you’re a women that you check out the website, you never know who lives next to you unless you check. Well that’s my 2 cents and I’m sticking to it.

Click for His web Blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home