Sunday, July 10, 2005

Boring Me!

I can’t see why I even post on this blog anymore, it hasn’t even been all about me, so this post is going to be my five minute autobiography. For those of you that know me, you know how messy my house is, well now that I am roommate free I cleaned the living room and I’m working on the rest of the house as well. I needed this time alone to get my crap together, I liked having a roommate, but his presence made me lazy, I would get sick of repeating myself about how he needed to clean up after himself, so I quit cleaning up after myself. Now I am free from the laziness and I’m loving being able to walk into my house and not trip over stuff.

The Chicago trip to Wizard World is rapidly approaching, which means I now start to sell everything I have laying around the house to raise some extra cash. I probably have enough saved up but, I am one of those paranoid people that never feel they have enough money. Oh well I needed to get rid of the extra stuff anyway so now seems like the best time to do that. Well that’s about enough, I am sick of talking about myself, it makes me see how boring I really am.



She-Ra

2 Comments:

Blogger Silver said...

Dude, in the smaller version of that picture, it looks like you're copping a feel.

11:27 PM

 
Blogger JB said...

um, ok, how do i respond to that? like this, STOP looking at my downstairs!

12:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home