Saturday, June 18, 2005

Pimp-Wagon!

Well i bought a van, why you ask? I need it for work and the winter, but it is going to make a nice car to use for the annual Chicago trip to the toy and comic convention. This ugly Grampa car is going to hold a Butt-load of He-Man toys! This is not the actual van but a picture of one just like it. I am to lazy to take a picture of mine and then upload it to the pc then upload it to the web, just typing all that was a task. Any way here is a photo of the new pimp-wagon, so X to the Z Xzibit eat you heart out over this fly ride.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...you have a family car..*points and laughs* who is the woman? And dude how are you going to drive that thing..well have fun...

1:49 PM

 
Blogger JB said...

If only there were a woman, "sigh, " HEY! like I can't drive or something? I'll have you know it only took me three times to pass the test for my license. How is that for mad driving skills!

2:26 PM

 
Blogger Kekkyojin said...

LOL and you think i will be able to drive that thing better than you? ...it took me four times to pass mine...darn gail....

6:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home