Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Child's Play

Well after a few weeks of keeping his child kissing lips shut Michael Jackson has something to say. "Without God, my children, my family and you, my fans, I could not have made it through," Jackson wrote in the signed note. "Your love, support and loyalty made it all possible. You were there when I really needed you. I will never forget you. Your ever-present love held me, dried my tears and carried me through. I will treasure your devotion and support forever. You are my inspiration." Funny I thought the sight of a little boy’s butt was his inspiration. Ok so the jury acquitted him of all the charges, big deal the jury also said O.J. was innocent. Let’s take a look at some pictures of America’s favorite pop star Michael Jackson.



Soon MJ will be like a Mr. Potatohead, He will be able to pick a different face every morning!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm tired of hearing all of these accusations that Michael Jackson used to bugger little boys in the rump. There is no proof of that. But even if it's true ... come on... he's MICHAEL JACKSON!! I think he deserves a little boybutt or two.

2:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home