Sunday, May 15, 2005

WOW, no not the game, WOW as in shock!

The title says it all, so the story is like this. I went to Boardman with my cousin Adam, he needed to sell some candy bars. After he sold like two bars he needed to use the restroom, aw Wendy’s home of the free frosty well at least that was the promotion this week. As I pulled in to the parking lot I could see a limo blocking the exit I needed to go through in order to get back on the road. I will admit I was a little perturbed at the thought of having to try and get in the drive thru line in order to get out, but my anger was quickly replaced by laughter, as I saw the just married sign on the limo. Yes it’s true that weddings are in fact expensive and receptions too, but Wendy’s, come on. I apologize to anyone that this might offend, but if you’re going to have a reception at a fast food restaurant, maybe you should reconsider having a reception all together. I feel that one’s dignity is easier kept by not having a wedding reception than having one at the local burger joint. Call me a jerk call me what you will but that’s my opinion and I’m sticking to it.

MOVIE REVIEW OF THE NIGHT

The Hitchhiker’s Guide to The Galaxy, I don’t even think this movie is worthy of a review so this is going to be short and to the point. Save your money or better yet spend it on anything other than this movie, oh, it sucks that bad. I think they got George Lucas and Barney the dinosaur high and said make a movie, the end result was The Hitchhiker’s Guide to The Galaxy. This film gets 10 out of 10 hitchhiking thumbs down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home