Thursday, May 19, 2005

Revenge of The Sith!

Ok, this is crazy, I have been posting way to often, but here is another. I saw Star Wars episode 3 today, and for those of you who haven’t, it freakin rocks!!! The Star Wars trilogy, um sixrilogy, I’m sure that that last one isn’t a word, but I don’t know what else to call it, I guess I will go with series, yea the Star Wars series has finally come to an end. I can’t wait for the series to come to dvd, why? because I’m a big nerd and I plan on watching them all in one day, with no pausing or restroom breaks, just the films, a Jones Soda, and me. Ok I’m sure I will have to use the restroom at least once in the 12+ hour period that it’s going to take me to watch the films, but I am still going to geek-out for the entire day.
I am not going to do a movie review tonight, for the obvious reason that my whole blog has been about a movie. So I will leave you with this, GO SEE THE FILM OPENING WEEK, WE MUST BRING AN END TO THAT STUPID REGIN OF NUMBER ONE BOX OFFICE FILM THAT TITANIC HAS.

4 Comments:

Blogger Silver said...

george lucas blows, the end

10:00 PM

 
Blogger JB said...

Silver you jerk, you know you like Lucas and want to go see the movie. since you are week minded I know you will listen to my Jedi power influenced comment.

12:17 AM

 
Blogger Kekkyojin said...

Hey starwars really does suck over all....and with all your jedi mind powers...why is your computer still broke?

6:28 PM

 
Blogger JB said...

My pc is still broken becuase my mind tricks don't work on it. Last time i tried to use the Force on my pc it giggled. I wish that slashing things with my lightsaber was the solution to every problem, life would be much easier.

6:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home