Saturday, May 14, 2005

FRIDAY THE 13TH IS HERE AT LAST!1!!

WOW, it seems like forever since the last blog, ok so it’s been a while, but don’t have high expectations, it will still suck! This is a special day for me, it’s Friday the 13th, why is it special? Well because I get to watch horror movies named after this day. I started the day about 12:00 this afternoon, I love sleeping in! I played my new PSP as soon as I opened my eyes, I think I am in love; it’s the greatest thing ever! Ok well I’m done, I have to start up again in small segments, other wise I might kill some of you with shock, since I never update this crapy thing.

OLD SCHOOL MOVIE REVIEW!

The movie of the night is Friday the 13th part 2. Jason is back and boy is he mad since his mother Pamela was killed at the end of the first film. He goes on a death rampage and slaughters a but-load of Crystal Lake camp counselors. Oh, the joys of being a crazed serial killer continue through out the film until he is stopped by some stupid kids. This film receives 8 out of ten dead bodys!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kekkyojin said...

w00t the rants return...we demand more ...and not about the crappy psp...

12:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home