Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Death To All Computers

This will be the darkest blog I have ever written, so be afraid to talk to me for a while. I got a playstation portable, psp for short, don’t get excited, it has brought me noting but pain and suffering. I wanted to be able to put movies on it, so I downloaded some programs to see what one worked best. After finding the one I wanted I deleted the stuff I didn’t need, and while I was deleting I thought why not free up some more space and delete some other stuff I don’t use. Now my computer doesn’t work right, it won’t burn dvds and my disk drives are acting funny. I gave my pc to a friend of mine and he fixed some of the problems, but it still won’t burn dvds. I need it to burn the dvds so I can put them on my psp. Burning a dvd compresses it which makes it smaller and then I can fit it on my psp, but I can’t do that right now because computer illiteracy runs through my veins. If that isn’t bad enough, I realized that I never needed to download any of the programs I deleted in the first place, I had one that would have worked the way I needed it to all along. Which means that I never would have started deleting stuff and would not be stuck with a stupid broken computer. I think that this picture best describes my feelings toward my computer, and yes those are bullet holes.




stupid pc Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger Kekkyojin said...

HEY that was my old laptop....you jerk i wondered where than went...well thanks for the link to post pix...for that i have linked you on my blog...feel loved :P

9:55 PM

 
Blogger JB said...

i really enjoyed destroying your pc kyle. thanx, for linking my stupid site on your blog. I hope you enjoy ur vacation, see you soon hoser.

9:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home