Monday, February 14, 2005

Interglactic Conspiracy Theory.

So, I had the opportunity to get beamed aboard the Starship Enterprise today. Now I hate Star trek, I am no way a fan by any means, but I figured that this was a once in lifetime opportunity and I had to take advantage of it. I mean come on it’s not everyday you get the chance to have your bodies atoms broken down and beamed across space and then recombined to form your body again. So I said beam me aboard Scotty, and snap I was there chillin with Captain Kirk, only something was missing. I know how to dress myself, I am a big boy now, and I know I had two socks on when I left Earth, they might not have matched, but I was wearing them. When I arrived on the Enterprise I was missing my left sock, now I know that the dryer and washing machine like to steal socks for the Easter Bunny’s sweat shop, but I had no idea that it was an intergalactic conspiracy. So Scotty you fat Scottish jerk you owe me one pink stripped skater sock! Oh yeah and Kirk sorry about dropping a deuce in you private bathroom, but you and the green chick were in the public one, and I didn’t want to intrude.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You jerk, how dare you make fun of star trek and the easter bunny. I hope the bunny drops a egg full of poop on you and scotty beams up only your left nut sac.

9:32 PM

 
Blogger Kekkyojin said...

Yea like that nerd said...star trek is ..um...cool or something..but the easter bunny is the devil...an easter bunny killed my friend nate's mom i heard...darn poop filled eggs launched from space in there fortress of hard-boiled doom..

8:11 PM

 
Blogger JB said...

hey mr. anonymous whats wrong scared to use your real name. in high school you hid in lockers, now you hid behind anonymous! oh and so you know easter bunny poop tastes like jelly beans.

7:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home