Tuesday, January 04, 2005

mmm mmm Tastes Like Monday!

It's just another manic Monday
I wish it was Sunday
'Cause that's my Funday
My I don't have to runday
It's just another manic Monday.

Wow can't believe i just used that song in a blog, next stop the gun shop, one bullet one gun please! OK, so it's Monday, does that mean i can't have any fun? Yes, Yes it does. I waited on a lot of old people today, I love old people i really do, I just don't like how slow they move or how long it takes them to process information. I realize one day I'm going to be that which i don't like, but i have a nice home picked out! I will not be a pain in societies butt, just the nursing homes, haha, depends here i come. I know I am going to be one of those crazy old people that have no clue who they are and where they are at, escape will be my daily ritual, what are they going to do put me in solitary? Nope, they will just give me a buttload of medication, oh no not that, all that the meds will do is make me forget even more, and make me sleep a lot, so basicly i will be acting like the old person i became. Ok I am done, two days in a row of blogging, is too much for me, so see you in a week. Peace, Love, and Soul Train!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home