Friday, November 26, 2004

It's Back and Not Better Than Ever

Well it’s Thanksgiving, I feel fat since I ate a buttload of pie. I know I said this site was gonna DIE, but April fools extremely early! So I’m back and I might not post every night, but I can assure you I am not dead and neither is this pathetic site. Since it is Thanksgiving I feel like I should share what I am thankful for, so here goes,
I am thankful for these
My parents who despite all of my craziness still manage to love me
My lord and savior Jesus Christ, with out him I am nothing
My relationship with God
My friends who somehow manage to put up with me
My job, even if I have to wait on old people that take forever
My house, even though it is a mess, at least it’s mine
My family, they feed me pumpkin pie, mmmmm pie
My cat Fatty she keeps me company
My car since it works again, praise the Lord
My computer, one of my closest friends

Ok that’s enough about what I’m thankful for, I’m sure you don’t really care anyway.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kekkyojin said...

You fell fat? ....meaning you got fat and fell? ...or...fell on your cat fatty? ....or ..just some random fat fell on you...either way it sounds like you had a interesting thanksgiving.

6:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are the skinnest person I know. If you ever say you are fat again I will do absolutely nothing but tell you that you are dumb. I do not think you could ever be fat.

1:31 AM

 
Blogger JB said...

who are you anonymous, i realize that revealing your name defeats the purpose of being anonymous, but i must know, or i will not be able to sleep at night.

9:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home