Tuesday, November 30, 2004

I’m An Addict, It’s True, I Feel Alive

I can’t seem to pull myself away from this thing called the internet. It doesn’t really hold anything for me, do I really need to know what DVD’s are coming out in the next 2 years? I don’t think so, but yet I can’t resist looking. I can only learn so much about 80’s toys before I know it all, I have reached that point years ago, so why do I continuously look for more information. If you can answer these questions please feel free. I will give the internet some credit, I looked up several scriptures today and that took a lot less time that it would have taken to find the same scriptures in the Bible, so thank God for fast answers via roadrunner. Did I really need to find one more desktop wallpaper? Not really but my life would be incomplete without a Megas XLR wallpaper. What does this blog even mean, I have no idea, I think it means that the internet is an addiction, but one that doesn’t cause cancer or belligerent rambling followed by vomiting, instead the side effects are a messy house and extra money spawned from ebay sales. Ok I think that it’s time for me to leave you with something useful, Mr. Cleans magic erase sponge is worth every cent, yet I still don’t have one, and I have never used it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home