Friday, November 12, 2004

I Need A Life, ASAP

Another uneventful day so far, that’s what happens when I’m off from work, nothing. I went to the post office to send some ebay junk out, I know, I know, don’t break out the party blowers all at once. I might get to finally see the movie The Saw tonight if things go my way, but that rarely happens so don’t expect a movie review of it on this site for quite awhile. Oh while I’m talking about movies, if you disagree with a rating I have given to a film, don’t be shy there is a reason you are allowed to post comments on this site. I don’t care if you hate me for a rating or love me, just remember this site is family oriented so please keep whatever you have to say clean, or I will bust out the bar of soap! I have flavors leaver, dial, old spice, and generic, fear the generic! Ok enough random emissions from my brain, since I was off today you know what that means, double movie review, wow I gotta get a life.


MOVIE REVIEW OF THE NIGHT

1.
Brian Pulido’s epic comic character Lady Death is back, but this time in animated form. The daughter of a ruthless tyrant, who is actually the devil himself, is burned at the stake and cast into hell for her father’s sins. So she is a little upset about the whole ordeal, wouldn’t you be? She forms an alliance with the Cremator, hells former sword smith, and learns to harness her magic power with a mystic sword to battle her father. With her new allay she enlists an army to wage war on hells palace, but it’s not easy to beat the lord of lies in his hometown. Blows are exchanged and just when you think that Lady Death is down for the count a demon dog aids in the retrieval of her lost sword, and with it she really sticks it to Satan. She thought his death would free her soul, but she was informed by her father before his beheading that as long as one of his followers is alive she will never by free. Thus the war rages on! I gotta admit when she was chopping the head off of that piece of crap Satan, I was pretending it was me doing it, but wearing a little bit more clothes. Sorry Lady Death, but you dress kind of skanky! Anyway this movie is awesome, I’m going to have to give it an 8 out of 10.

2.
The Grudge is the movie of the night, but before I get into the review lets assume that this is an original film not a remake of the Japanese films, because technically it is not a remake, it is an Americanized version. The film follows Karen Davis (Sarah Michelle Gellar), let me wipe away the drool from my mouth, ok better, an American nurse who lives in Tokyo. She get a position taking care of an elderly woman after her former nurse turns up missing, yeah, that’s the job I’d want to take. Karen gets exposed to a supernatural curse leading to the death of her boyfriend Doug (Jason Behr.) This movie is filled with jump out of your seat suspense, if you suffer from movie goers nightmares, than avoid this one, unless you like waking up in a cold sweat. I would seriously love to tell you more about this movie, but I hate to give away so much of the plot from a good film. This film rocks and therefore receives a 9 out of 10. gargling throat noises, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

1 Comments:

Blogger Neonyte said...

Ummm, I've got nothing. Haven't seen either movie, but posting random comments makes me giddy for a few second... no, actually thats a lie. I have much better stuff to do, I'm sure of it. I just need to remember what it is.

8:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home