Sunday, November 14, 2004

Frostbite On My Hitchhiking Thumb

Today was wonderful, did you catch the sarcasm there. I went to work, I went to church, and then my car broke down. Well at least it happened after work and church. So now I am stuck at my house with a car that doesn’t work and a tow truck bill of $53.50, how do they sleep at night? My car broke down about 4 miles from my house come on $53.50, that’s not bad for 10 minutes worth of work. Now I am going to have to sell my soul on ebay, well maybe not since I already gave it to Jesus for free, I guess I am going to have to find something else to sell. Here kitty, kitty, kitty, I wonder how much an overweight cat sells for these days? I only need one lung and kidney; I bet I could get $60.00 out of those. Maybe I could pretend to work for the Salvation Army and get my own red bucket and bell, no to immoral. Well enough of my problems, here is what you came to this site for.

MOVIE REVIEW OF THE NIGHT
Oh, I know this is you favorite part of the day so here is your movie review of the night. Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed, that’s right Scooby and the Gang are back for another crazy adventure in solving mysteries. First of all any movie that has Shaggy in it is guaranteed to rock, Shaggy is played by Matthew Lillard, some of you might know him from a little Indy flick called SLC Punk. In this film the gang has to save their home town of Coolsville from becoming Ghoulsville as villains from their past stop being guys in cheesy suits and start becoming real monsters. I can’t believe I just made up the word Ghoulsville, I am so lame, anyway I give this movie 6 out of 10 because like zoinks it’s funny.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home