Tuesday, November 09, 2004

blogalogadingdong

I am sad to say that I didn’t get anyone arrested at work today. For those of you just tuning in to the life that is me I work at a BMV no I said BMV not DMV, come on say it with me B M V, there you go, that wasn’t so hard now was it? In the past month I have gotten two individuals who thought they were slick and tried to play a trick, excuse me I have been reading to much Dr. Seuss. They gave me fake social security cards to try and obtain ID’s and plates. Being the expert that I am, I new as soon as I saw the cards that they were fake (ego boost?), and so the police were secretly called to arrest them and get them away from my counter. Now I am like a junkie I need some more idiots to come in with fake documents so they to can feel the wrath of justice! If you have figured out what this says your wasting your time, HA HA HA HA HA HA!

MOVIE REVIEW OF THE NIGHT
Are you ready for the flick of the night? I am sad to say that tonight’s movie is rated very low on the scale. Garfield the Movie is by far the worst cartoon to live action movie I have ever seen, the C.G.I.(computer generated images) were lame, Garfield’s size was rather large, I know he’s fat and all but compared to the other cats in the film his skeletal structure was way to big. The only good thing about the movie was Jennifer Love-Hewitt’s adorable smile. Bill Murray what were you thinking when you decided to do the voice of Garfield, I know that Ghostbusters 3 is never gonna see the light of day, but please find a better agent or something, and while were on the subject what the heck is up with Lost in Translation? Ok, back to the movie, Garfield has to save Oddie from being dog napped by some idiot that wants to exploit his stupid tricks to do television commercials. Yawn, sigh, yawn, is this movie going to get good at some point? Nope. This film gets a 1 out of 10, sorry Garfield no lasagna for you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home